Week 2 England - by Adam

Written by Adam, typed by Mom

"We arrived in London (part of England). We saw Platform 9 3/4 and then we got on another train to Cheltenham and found our house. It was very nice. It had two floors. The next day we climbed a really high hill. It took us 50 minutes to climb up the hill. We went to a couple different places, including Warwick and Kenilworth Castles. The day we left Cheltenham we got on a different train to Scotland!

I really want to come back to Cheltenham!"







Lija

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! Those peacocks look confused. Did you feel any hints of magic at platform 9 3/4? -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite picture is the one where you and Arija are each striking your own pose. It says so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're trying to hypnotize the sheep, did you? :) I also like the photo of Arija and you 'trapped' in the phone booth. -Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am convinced. I want to go to Cheltenham too 😊.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am convinced. I want to go to Cheltenham too 😊.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Adam, another enjoyable blog post. I like the photos too. People talk about England having rainy weather all the time but it looks like you had very nice weather.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram