We took the train from Cheltenham to Glasgow. After that we drove to our place. The first day we went to the Highland Games. The next day was very calm. We took a long walk in the evening. The next day we drove to Crinan and saw the beach. It was very big. There were lots of good skipping rocks. I skipped some good ones. I also skipped some bad ones too. I like skipping rocks.
![]() |
| Me running in the field across the lock from our house. |
![]() |
| Our house. |
![]() |
| Me and my dad skipping rocks by our house on the canal. |
![]() |
| Me running a race at the Highland Games. |
![]() |
| Me winning the race at the Highland Games. |
![]() |
| Me baking at our house in Scotland. |
![]() |
| Me at the beach at Crinan. |







you can skip rocks? IMPRESSIVE. Plus you won a race!!!! Very cool. -Hannah
ReplyDelete