The first two days in Germany, I was sick. The next day I went to the doctor, well of course I was fine because I am writing this. The next day we drove to Hersbruck, then we drove to Schwandorf cemetery and saw my great-great-grandfather's grave. The next day I went to the Playmobil Fun park. It was so super awesome fun. The next day we took a bus to Prague. I only kinda want to come back to Germany.
![]() |
| With grandpa at my great-great-grandpa's grave |
![]() |
| The Playmobil Fun Park entrance |
![]() |
| Me in a little boat in the Fun Park |
![]() |
| Me also at the Fun Park on a little car |
![]() |
| Bouncing on a trampoline in the Fun Park |
![]() |
| One of the ships at the Fun Park |
![]() |
| Boarding the ship |
![]() |
| Dinner in Nuremberg |








No comments:
Post a Comment