Week 5 Amesbury and Battle by Arija

On Thursday we left London and drove for a while down to Amesbury where we were staying at a farm that had dogs, cats, horses, and chickens that slept in a tree. We then drove to Woodhenge which was pretty. Then we drove home and played with the dogs. On Friday we drove to Stonehenge. It was awesome. It was really cool how they made it so that you could see the sunrise through the middle during the summer solstice. Then we had a pub dinner. I thought Stonehenge was awesome. I really liked Amesbury. Saturday morning we drove to Salisbury Cathedral and it was very beautiful. Then we drove to Battle and stayed at the Abbey Hotel. The next morning we went out and had an english breakfast. I had pancakes and mint tea. After that we went to the exact spot where the Battle of Hastings took place. It was truly amazing. Afterwards we dropped off the car and flew to Riga. I thought Battle was interesting. (these are my worst entrys so far)

my engligh breakfast with the wrong tea :P

stone henge
stone henge
stone henge
sallisbury cathedral
a place near beachy head
my english breakfast

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram