We got in the car at Crinan and drove to Loch Ness. It was very nice, but unfortunately we didn't see the Loch Ness monster. We finally got to our place. The next day we went to the Dolphin Center and adopted a Dolphin and her name was Kesslet. The next day we went on a malt whiskey tour. I hated the smell in there. It made me sick. The next day we packed up and go ready to leave! I want to come back to Glenlivet.
![]() |
| The is me at Loch Ness searching for the Loch Ness monster. |
![]() |
| This is me at Loch Ness. I'm skipping rocks. |
![]() |
| This is the old castle next to our house that crows have been living in. |
![]() |
| This is me at the playground right next to our house. |
![]() |
| This is our house in Glenlivet. |
![]() |
| These are all the good skipping rocks at the Dolphin Center. |
![]() |
| Me holding up the ocean. |
![]() |
| Me about to skip a rock into the stream next to the ocean. |
![]() |
| This is me skipping another rock into the stream next to the ocean. |
![]() |
| This is me at a waterfall that I found. |
![]() |
| This is something called squidgy that my mom loves. |
![]() |
| This is me eating mussels. |
![]() |
| This is the beach that's probably the windiest in the world! |













I gotta know more about this whisky smell that you hated but Arija liked!! Also, how did you discover the waterfall? -Hannah
ReplyDeleteThe waterfall I discovered by walking a path that my mom and dad and sister did not want to come. I kept running up hills and down hills and pointing out different sites and saying "you've got to come over here, this is so nice!" Then we finally got to the waterfall and there was about three stepping stones over to a little, nice island in the middle of the waterfall. Then there were stairs leading up to another place, but my sister was getting really tired and we just weren't prepared to go up there. It was really beautiful. From, Adam
DeleteHi Adam! I've been to Loch Ness 2 times and never saw Nessie either! Do you think she's hiding down very deep in the water, or maybe not there at all? Grandma
ReplyDelete