We drove from London to Amesbury. The first day in Amesbury we went to Woodhenge. We could climb and stand on Woodhenge. We drove back from Woodhenge to where we were staying. It was a farm so there were lots of different animals there including dogs, cats, chickens, roosters, and horses. I wrote a poem about this farm. Here it is:
The dogs go in,
The cats come out,
The chickens get in the tree.
It's time for night now,
Goodnight!
The second day we woke up from the cry of roosters. It was time to go to Stonehenge. Stonehenge is my Grandpa's favorite place.
I want to come back to Amesbury!
 |
| Roosters at the farm |
 |
| Me with Grandpa standing on Woodhenge |
 |
| I'm petting the dog at the farm |
 |
| Stonehenge |
 |
| Me and Grandpa hiking up to see Stonehenge |
No comments:
Post a Comment