Week 4 London by Adam

By Adam

We woke up from a deep night sleep on the overnight train from Inverness. We walked over to Kings Cross station in a tired way. We went into the Harry Potter store. Then we went to the British Museum feeling more active. We saw lots of different artifacts including the Rosetta Stone. The Rosetta Stone helped us figure out the Egyptian hieroglyphs.

We went to lots of different places in the next six days including:

  • Buckingham Palace
  • Tower Bridge
  • Tower of London
  • Matilda
  • Big Ben
  • Harrods
  • National Gallery
  • National Portrait Gallery
I liked all these places. I want to come back to London.

Just when we got on the overnight train.
 
The Rosetta Stone

On a double decker bus in London. My favorite place to play Pokemon Go.

Me standing on my dad's shoulders watching the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace.

In Trafalgar Square. 

Me at Tower Bridge.

I'm having the best sushi I've ever had at Cambden Market.
 
Me at Warner Bros Studio drinking Butter Beer.

Me standing at the entrance of Warner Bros Studio.

Lija

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram