Week 4 London by Arija

By Arija

When we got up we were basically in London. We got off the overnight train and walked to King's Cross Station. In the Harry Potter store I bought a snitch necklace and a Griffyndor scrunchy. Then we dropped off our bags, got some lunch, and walked to the British Museum. There we wandered around and saw the amazing Rosetta Stone. After the British Museum, we walked to a market called Covent Garden. I thought it was really cool. After Covent Garden, we got our bags and went to our place in London. Adam and I shared a room.

On Friday, we took a double decker bus to Buckingham Palace to see the changing of the guard ceremony. Then we went to the National Gallery and National Portrait Gallery. After that we went to Covent Garden.

Saturday we went to the Tower of London and saw some amazing stuff including the Crown Jewels. Then Dad, Adam, and I went to the Tower Bridget while Mommy went home and worked. Then we went to Harrods and I got new pants.

During our stay in London we did some other really cool things including:


  • Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
  • Cambden Market
  • Harry Potter Studio Warner Bros. where the real props are
Wednesday we had to stand as groundlings for the three-hour long Shakespearean play "A Midsummer Nights' Dream." 

I really enjoyed my stay in London and really hope to come back some day.



rosetta stone

buckingham palace

tower bridge



















all harry potter studio

a midsummer nights dream





Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram