Week 4 Special Edition: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by Arija



By Arija

When we were in Cairbaan Dad won two tickets to Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, the play. So when we were in London, Dad and I got to go. Here is my review of it. I hope I don't give away the plot for you guys who haven't read it.

On Sunday morning, Dad and I got ready and took a very long bus ride to the theater. It was easy to tell which theater it was showing in because the front of the theater had a huge Harry Potter and the Cursed Child sign. We then got our tickets and went to find lunch. We went to lunch at a 50s diner that was playing Elvis. We then got in a line that wrapped around three signs of the theater. Finally we got into the theater and found our seats. We were on the main floor, on the far right, pretty close to the front. After we waited for a very long time, the play started.

It was amazing! So much better than the book. The special effects and magic were truly spectacular. I liked it a lot. I think most of you guys reading this would like it a lot. It was such a good experience. When they were fighting, flames came out of what looked like their wands. I thought Ron was a really good actor because he was super funny. I also really liked Malfoy because he was a good actor.

The first part of the play was three hours long and then there was a two hour break to find dinner. Then there was another three hours of the second part. It was awesome!


Outside the theater



Me and Daddy with gelato in Covent Garden between performances.



Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram